This phase focuses on market analysis and the development of a company’s export strategy and plan. It includes two registered SAQA unit standards (US 243218, US 243215) that provide a total of 12 credits towards the National Certification: Export Administration (SAQA ID: 96401) qualification.
The training covers the following topics:
• Market research to gather data from external sources and within the company
• Competitor analysis
• An investigation of the existing import infrastructure of the target market country(ies)
• Air, rail, harbour and road, distribution, banking, financial, e-commerce and communications networks
• Product and/or service tests and demonstrations
• Development of strategies, including:
market entry strategy
• Development and management of an export marketing plan
Intended outcome: Development of an export marketing plan
- This event has passed.
LocationKingsmead Office Park Kingsmead Boulevard 1 Arundel Close, Stalwart Simelane St
Durban, KZN 4001 South Africa